The SMART Spot Quiz Winners – Day 1
Our quizzers, Nikita and Evelyn visited all the floors and asked Extentians 5 intriguing questions.
Here are the questions and our lucky winners.
1. What country does LEGO ® come from? – Denmark
Winner: Anshul Maskar
2. This is an urban area that uses different types of IoT sensors to collect data and then use these data to manage assets and resources efficiently. What? – SmartCity
Winner: Sachin Korpad
3. What is Extentia’s technology showcase called, and since when (year) has it been organized? – Techquarum®, and 2014
Winner: Sanchita Bhat
4. When did the term ‘hackathon’ first come into use? – 1999
Winner: Aditee Gaikwad
5. LEGO® has some parks across the world – what are they called? – LEGOLAND®
Winner: Vipul Mahapurush
Congratulations to the recipients of the Du Village products! Did you guess the right answer?